Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 01-10-2020, 00:32   #211
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depor-Hammer
I put 00000 for the NIF and the Postcode, this was accepted and went through. if they require the correct info I will advise by email.

I believe they use the NIF as your ID basically. So you probably should of put a drivers license number or any identifyer for your country.

I have to pay them via direct bank deposit after e-mailing them. I have a spanish ID so I didn't run into that issue.

Also shareholders get a 5% discount at the deportienda site.

Last edited by nitraM : 02-10-2020 at 01:30.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 08:56   #212
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

It seems we had a good game yesterday vz Arzua (though i was rooting for Arzua, for our Arzuanos friends ) winning comfortably 5-0

Game was on youtube, but i missed it...anyone watched it?
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2020, 09:14   #213
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

I watched the game, it was an usual friendly game without too much rush.
I must highlight the performance of Keko. The guy was absolutely faultless he was everywhere on the pitch. If we managed to keep him we would be a superior boost for this team.
Old 02-10-2020, 19:02   #214
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

It was a good match.

1st half: FV tried unusual Lavolpiana that Dortmund used before. It worked well so Valin and Keko could attack right side very well.

2nd half: FV tried standard Lavolpiana. Álex was located between two centrebacks and Borges a bit upfront. Two strikers and two wingers switched position a lot. Much more dynamic.

FV showed clear ideas with 4-4-2 system. Worried thing is left attack seems to be weak. Lara was not good though he scored and provide assist. Nacho Gonzàlez were the same. They should use colleague more.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:41   #215
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depor-Hammer
Mr Pink, I'm looking to get a couple, they are 60.10 each with a minimum of 2 shares.

Form at the bottom of this link https://despacho.rcdeportivo.es/ampliacion/

Thanks for sharing the link, i purchased a couple of shares, hopefully it will work. I received an email in Spanish but according to google translator the club will get back to me in 72 hours. Not sure how did it go for others who purchased shares.

I created a thread to talk about this so if anyone would like to share their experience please comment here, thanks http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/f...701#post564701
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 03:43   #216
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Anyone watched the documentary series "Leeds United: Take Us Home"? So good! I feel like we are the Leeds of Spain. They too reached the Champions League semi finals and then crashed all the way to the third division. Now with a great owner, great coach and and an excellent squad(with a good mix of local and outside players) they are back in the top flight. I feel like the Depor management should be studying the Leeds model and aim to mimic that.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 08:41   #217
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin
Anyone watched the documentary series "Leeds United: Take Us Home"? So good! I feel like we are the Leeds of Spain. They too reached the Champions League semi finals and then crashed all the way to the third division. Now with a great owner, great coach and and an excellent squad(with a good mix of local and outside players) they are back in the top flight. I feel like the Depor management should be studying the Leeds model and aim to mimic that.

Curious to see that, thanx Shelvin
But apart from the route from c.l to 3rd division, i don't think Depor resembles Leeds Utd. Leeds a traditional powerhouse in English football, metropolitan city and economical center, can attract investments, etc...
Do you think Bielsa will be ok with a segunda division salary?

Also the Leeds model required sth like 15 years to get back in premier league?
Old 15-10-2020, 12:26   #218
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelvin

Thanks Shelvin.

Haven't see the documentary that you've mentioned. Although there are some similarities between the two clubs I'm more agreeable to ggeorg's position on this.Wiith regard to Leeds United the link below gives a nice perspective from the fans point if view.

https://youtu.be/DN2p7OZK-P8

Last edited by Diligent : 15-10-2020 at 12:30.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2020, 22:50   #219
Shelvin
Peña Member

Shelvin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
But apart from the route from c.l to 3rd division, i don't think Depor resembles Leeds Utd. Leeds a traditional powerhouse in English football, metropolitan city and economical center, can attract investments, etc...

This is the one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY5Slz1-_90

I think there is cheaper Bielsa out there. Just need to look hard enough

But really the documentary emphasises the genius of Radrizanni is bringing in the right group of people to take Leeds back to the promise land. It doesn't have to take 15 years but we definitely need someone who is passionate about the city and the club to come in. Maybe its wishful thinking....but never say never.
Shelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2020, 21:27   #220
lottery loverat
Occasional Member

lottery loverat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg

Leeds never have been and never will be considered a traditional powerhouse of English football. Professional football started in England in 1890. Leeds have been good for three short periods in that time. 1965-75, 1990-92, 1997-2001. For the majority of their existence IE 1920 onwards they’ve been a tier two club.
They are undoubtedly one of the 13 or 14 biggest clubs in England. As a one club city they have potential but rugby and cricket are as important to the people of Leeds as football is.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2020, 09:29   #221
lottery loverat
Occasional Member

lottery loverat is on a distinguished road

I think we’ve all read the excellent long article on yesterday’s Guardian (U.K. newspaper) theguardian.com website in football section by sid Lowe their Spanish football correspondent.

He’s an Englishman married to a Spanish girl from Oviedo iirc. He played a big part in their rescue by writing an article which resulted in the worldwide rush to PayPal them €10 when they looked like going out of business.
The people at Depor are obviously aware of this but have chosen to go another route in the latest Depor rescue bid. If they ARENT aware of it then frankly they shouldn’t be involved in professional football as it’s their job to be aware of this sort of stuff.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2020, 08:24   #222
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery loverat
Leeds never have been and never will be considered a traditional powerhouse of English football. Professional football started in England in 1890. Leeds have been good for three short periods in that time. 1965-75, 1990-92, 1997-2001. For the majority of their existence IE 1920 onwards they’ve been a tier two club.
They are undoubtedly one of the 13 or 14 biggest clubs in England. As a one club city they have potential but rugby and cricket are as important to the people of Leeds as football is.

thanx

Quote:

The people at Depor are obviously aware of this but have chosen to go another route in the latest Depor rescue bid. If they ARENT aware of it then frankly they shouldn’t be involved in professional football as it’s their job to be aware of this sort of stuff.

good point that! I've been one more in the long line in saving Oviedo, now they are above us
Old 24-10-2020, 16:28   #223
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They are undoubtedly one of the 13 or 14 biggest clubs in England. .
not sure, although they won more titles than Spurs:
http://rsssf.com/tablese/engalltime.html
Old 20-11-2020, 12:29   #224
ggeorg

Peña Member

not quite on topic, but wanted to post this somewhere

https://as.com/futbol/2020/11/19/int...52_924870.html

Angelino, a Depor legend
Old 20-11-2020, 12:38   #225
DepHun