Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Players > Current players & coaches
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current players & coaches Forum for the current players of Deportivo

Old 15-06-2012, 02:28   #1
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

caabrego has disabled reputation
Default Deportivo's players - general

We have created this forum as part of a petition made by several members.
This forum is only for players, coaches and former players of Deportivo.

Here are the rules:

1- If you want to talk of anything related to a single player then use his thread. Don't duplicate threads please.

2- If you want to talk of players in general or for some specific issues then use this thread. For example players' wages or players' cars. It's also valid to create a thread for that subject, but in that case please post it in the forum "Deportivo"

Example you can create the thread "players' wages" in the forum Deportivo.
caabrego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 21:26   #2
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

Shirt numbers now:

1. Aranzubia
2. Manuel Pablo
3. Evaldo
4. Álex Bergantiños
5. Ze Castro
6. Aythami
7. Saul
8. André Santos
9. Pizzi
10. Juan Dominguez
11. Riki
12. Assunçao
13. Lux
14. Abel Aguilar
15. Laure
16. Bruno Gama
17. Ayoze
18. Camuñas
19. Sílvio
20. Jesus Vázquez
21. Valerón
22. Salomao
23. Bodipo
24. Marchena
25. Nelson Oliveira
Old 16-01-2013, 06:59   #3
MolinaFan
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

MolinaFan is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone aware of contract clauses of the loaned players? Are we going to have any chance of holding Pizzi, Aguilar & Andre Santos? Otherwise, their loss will have a huge impact on the squad. Finding decent replacements is going to be very tough considering existing financial situation of the club.
MolinaFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 09:39   #4
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty sure there aren't any clauses, and as far as I remember Pizzi has already signed for Atletico. I do remember there being some problems with the payment of Atletico to Braga, so I don't know if that has changed anything.

Hercules is currently last place in Segunda, and even if they stay up, I can't see them holding on to Aguilar. So perhaps we have a shot with him.

There's also the chance that we loan André Santos for an extra year if Sporting doesn't need him. But I can't see many of these players staying, considering we're in administration now. But first, let's just see whether or not we'll still be in Primera next season.
deporiginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 22:03   #5
caabrego
Administrator
Peña Member

With Mendes anything is possible
Old 11-04-2013, 11:05   #6
Ricardo
Peña Member

Ricardo is an unknown quantity at this point

If we manage to stay up, I think keeping hold of Pizzi, Marchena and Silvio would make sense. Aguilar is ok, but I dont think he has been consistant enough throughout the season, but I wouldnt mind if he stayed.
Oliviera, Solomao, Camunas and Santos can all go.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:44   #7
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

I think if there is a chance we should permanently sign Abel Aguilar and Salomao.. Hercules is in real trouble of going down to Segunda 'B' and Aguilar could come for free.. also Salomao looks talented and is still young.. if Sporting doesn't want him, we should sign for free or cheap.. 'cos given time and right guidance i think he could turn out to be very good..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 19:00   #8
peterke2000
Peña Member

peterke2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to peterke2000

Whel I think aguilar has been great for us this season so i hope he whil be whit us for nexst season and i woud like salomoa to stay nexst season to. It whil be hard to keep Pizzi as he is a player from athletico already and he is doing verry whel. Silvio is turning into a good promesing player as whel but i dont think we can keep all off them just becaeus off economical reasons. I am realy hoping for riki to stay whit us and exstend his contract but bleu nation already said that he most likely whil leave becaeus yes again money i realy hate it when this happens.
peterke2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 04:44   #9
monkeypuncher
Peña Member

monkeypuncher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to monkeypuncher

I've got to say... Salomao hasn't gotten many chances, but I'd love to see him stay. It's been said already, He's young and has plenty of potential. Pizzi is likely gone back to Athletico after this season anyway.
Aguilar has been very solid for us all season and I want to keep him as well. It would be nice to keep Silvio as well.
Sad to see that Riki will likely go. This season he's really started to play the way I've always wanted to see him play. Less diving, more fight!
monkeypuncher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 15:35   #10
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Yes, unfortunately it's going to be very complicated to keep Riki, almost imposible. He will be a free agent in june, and specially after his good season is going to have lot of offers, and in our economical situation, I don't think we can compete and reach the salaries he's going to be paid by other teams, like it happened recently with Adrian, Lopo, Colotto, Guardado or Lassad.
Btw, it seems Riki has already several offers from several teams from la liga, like Getafe, Espanyol, Zaragoza, from Premier League, like Wigan Athletic, coached by Roberto Martinez, where ex-Depor Piscu is playing (but not very much, I think), and also an offer from China, Wuhan Zall FC, some weeks ago, that already had been commented in this forum.
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/noticia...2G28P35991.htm
http://www.galiciaconfidencial.com/nova/13936.html
http://mercafichajes.es/11/04/2013/e...eresa-en-riki/
http://www.insidespanishfootball.com...portivos-riki/
Anw, our club still trying, and made another offer to Riki some days ago, but obviously it's not going to be easy.

About the loans, I also would like Abel, Salomao, Silvio and Pizzi for next year. These last ones, from Atletico, probably could have a spot in that team next season. But if not, I'm sure they would prefer to stay here than any other place, if we survive.
About Abel, in 2010 Hercules paid 1.5M to Udinese for the 50% of the rights and signed a 4 year contract. Now, with Hercules in administration and in danger of relegation to 2B, no idea of what will they do, maybe another loan, maybe need to sell the player.
And almost the same about Salomao, no idea of Sporting decision this summer.
Kaka hasn't played enough minutes so far to see clearly his level, it's difficult to say if he could have a spot or not.
About Evaldo, Andre Santos, Oliveira or Camuñas, I don't give a cent for them for next season.

Lux and Jesus Vazquez also end contract in june. Jesus probably will leave the club, but Lux, I think we should try to renew him. If not, maybe we should give Marc Martinez from Fabril a chance as 2nd GK.

And about Marchena, I'm not sure, but I think he can't get the number of games needed for his automatic renewal for next year, so probably will be free in june too. Although I never liked Marchena in the past, I admit his season has been quite good, he seems really implicated and important for the team, so maybe we should try to renew his contract too.
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 16:12   #11
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation
Kaka hasn't played enough minutes so far to see clearly his level, it's difficult to say if he could have a spot or not.
as far as I remember the 32 years old made a crucial mistake for ETO's win last autumn away at Videoton.

The forward question has been a key factor for years now for us. After missing out Stuani last summer, losing Riki-Riki this summer, and being in admin, what can we hope?

The thing is that we/Lendoiro/the possible new management have to build a new team...
Old 12-04-2013, 17:49   #12
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation
Lux and Jesus Vazquez also end contract in june. Jesus probably will leave the club, but Lux, I think we should try to renew him. If not, maybe we should give Marc Martinez from Fabril a chance as 2nd GK.

And about Marchena, I'm not sure, but I think he can't get the number of games needed for his automatic renewal for next year, so probably will be free in june too. Although I never liked Marchena in the past, I admit his season has been quite good, he seems really implicated and important for the team, so maybe we should try to renew his contract too.
Yep, would be nice to see Lux staying on and Marc Martinez getting promoted or going out on loan to Segunda..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2013, 17:14   #13
deporiginal
Legend
Peña Member

deporiginal is an unknown quantity at this point

Giving Riki a new contract is a bad move in our current situation, in my opinion. Yes, he's had a good season and was relatively injury-free. But that could easily change again. If we were to give him a new contract, we would be spending a lot of money on his salary, for an injury-prone, 33 year old player.

I'm not saying he won't be a significant loss, and I'll certainly be sad to see him go. But it is what it is.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:37   #14
Iztok
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

Iztok is an unknown quantity at this point

The main problem is that he is the only striker under contract. We will again be fishing in Mendes pool for 3-4 strikers. Taking a chance with one is acceptable but getting all new strikers for the next season isn't.

I really hope Riki can stay and we can sign someone younger to learn and take his place in 2014/2015 season. 1-2 loaned strikers would be needed as well to cover the position for next year.
Old 15-04-2013, 11:55   #15
DepHun
Veteran
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporiginal
Giving Riki a new contract is a bad move in our current situation, in my opinion. Yes, he's had a good season and was relatively injury-free. But that could easily change again. If we were to give him a new contract, we would be spending a lot of money on his salary, for an injury-prone, 33 year old player.

I'm not saying he won't be a significant loss, and I'll certainly be sad to see him go. But it is what it is.
I bet, you did not dare to post a similar sentence 5 years ago, just changing Riki-Riki's name to Valeron.