Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 21-04-2020, 19:11   #5056
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

https://www.riazor.org/angelino-una-...-con-el-depor/

Angelino, a Depor legend
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2020, 18:40   #5057
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

https://www.theguardian.com/football...share_btn_link
Old 08-05-2020, 08:37   #5058
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Italian calcio started the training with the tests. 3 players at Samp, 3 players at Fiore, and 1 at Toro caught with the virus. keen on waiting the results in Bergamo, Milano and Brescia.... this is gonna be a Serie A with super equal conditions.
Old 08-05-2020, 14:52   #5059
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
this is gonna be a Serie A with super equal conditions.

Cool. It would be nice if that super equal conditions were contagious to other countries, and extended to the rest of the leagues all over the world
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2020, 15:31   #5060
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

so 5 positive cases in primera and segunda until now: are we effected?
Old 10-05-2020, 18:25   #5061
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Quote:
are we effected?
Everything in this life is cause and effect, my friend

I think deportivistas are immune, by the way
Old 11-05-2020, 13:06   #5062
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Nation
Everything in this life is cause and effect, my friend

I think deportivistas are immune, by the way

3 cases at Pucela
Old 11-05-2020, 17:54   #5063
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Not surprised. Espanyol had 10 positives in April

https://www.abc.es/deportes/futbol/a...ticia_amp.html
Old 12-05-2020, 09:53   #5064
ggeorg

Peña Member

In the end there will be 0 cases and primera and segunda will resume. As it seems that the main priority in Spain now is when football will be back, there will be doing numerous daily tests to everyone (not to the rest of the society though) there will be extreme measures (football clubs will get isolated in training camps for two months or so) and the new type of football (where spitting in the ground is a yellow card) will begin.

There will be a few improvements though, as players will be avoiding handballs, to not get affected.

La liga will be probably back on June 12, with the grand Sevilla derby, where live tweets will be projected in the stands!! i mean, WOW!!
Old 12-05-2020, 22:17   #5065
Filip
Administrator
Peña Member

Filip is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking forward. Spitting should have always been a yellow in my book, Covid or no Covid. It's disgusting and unnecessary. There are no more gentleman in football.
Filip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2020, 21:14   #5066
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
La liga will be probably back on June 12, with the grand Sevilla derby, where live tweets will be projected in the stands!! i mean, WOW!!
well, for people who used to go to stadiums, it is gonna be strange. but the million tv watchers it is gonna be fine.
I follow the nr of deaths on as.com for weeks now, it was 217 in Spain yesterday/today, while in Italia it increases once again.

About the isolation in training camps: it seems to be a good idea, if they wanna really ruin La Liga, we could have seen Diamond Princess luxury ship, the American and the French Warships, all the pensioner houses in Spain, Italia, Sweden and Belgium. One cleaning lady, one food-courier guy, one chef can infect all the players within a few hours. One mistake and the whole liga is cancelled.
Old 14-05-2020, 21:34   #5067
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filip
I'm looking forward. Spitting should have always been a yellow in my book, Covid or no Covid. It's disgusting and unnecessary. There are no more gentleman in football.
I quite agree about spitting, covid or no covid, it should always be a yellow card in my book as well, same like insulting players, referees, fans, cheating, diving, losing time, etc

Sometimes we tend to forget how important football players have really become for today's society, in terms of behavior, as many of them are heroes and idols for the masses, and so, an example to follow for a lot of people, specially kids

If Messi or Cristiano spit, insult, cheat or dive, we will see in the following days and weeks many children doing the same, when playing football with their friends

Things that are totally disgusting and unnecessary. And yes, it seems that there are less and less gentlemen in football day by day, we could say, by the way

Quote:
About the isolation in training camps: it seems to be a good idea, if they wanna really ruin La Liga, we could have seen Diamond Princess luxury ship, the American and the French Warships, all the pensioner houses in Spain, Italia, Sweden and Belgium. One cleaning lady, one food-courier guy, one chef can infect all the players within a few hours. One mistake and the whole liga is cancelled.
Old 15-05-2020, 08:19   #5068
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
but the million tv watchers it is gonna be fine.

I'm not sure...if so, why the tv companies that make ads for the tv show (that a football game is) show so many images from the fans in the stands? Atmosphere in the stadium is good for the tv product as well.

But definitely, technology has improved, there is no need for actual fans to make atmosphere, Tebas is already searching such solutions.
Old 15-05-2020, 09:35   #5069
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm not sure...if so, why the tv companies that make ads for the tv show (that a football game is) show so many images from the fans in the stands? Atmosphere in the stadium is good for the tv product as well.

But definitely, technology has improved, there is no need for actual fans to make atmosphere, Tebas is already searching such solutions.

For TV the solution has been there years ago. For example, here in the UK a comedian would prerecord his shows on television with no audience, but the production team would use "canned” laughter to create an atmosphere.

I love my football, but personally have no appetite for the game at this moment in time. Only see leagues (especially EPL) scrambling to restart the leagues to save their arses through the TV money.

Last edited by Diligent : 15-05-2020 at 09:39.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2020, 14:54   #5070
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:

I meant, that I consider, that those who never/hardly ever went out for game, but watched them always on tv, could be much more fine with it to watch a football game without any audience. For them: atmosphere is fine, but the most important is the game. And there are quite a few from us, who does not deal with it, if a Boca-River game has worse quality than a Fabril game in Tercrera, we want the athmosphere.

I think, I am with Miles. I get sick from the different leagues and UEFA for pushing to keep on going for financial reasons, while people still die in the neighboring hospitals. After this I am gonna watch more ligue 1, NL and BEL league, if they start ever, as a respect for their decision.