Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > The Fan Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fan Forum The perfect place to arrange match meet-ups, post your photos, videos, wallpaper designs, animations and other stuff related to Deportivo La Coruña.

Old 04-10-2020, 01:30   #1
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

Riazor warriors is on a distinguished road
Default Deportivo Shares - Buy, Sell

The aim of this thread is to discuss the topic of buying or selling Depor shares, benefits of being a shareholder, shareholder meetings, etc

Following recent capital increase i purchased a couple of shares through https://despacho.rcdeportivo.es/ampliacion/

Capital increase - Phase 3
PHASE III: PHASE OF THE INCREASE OF SHARE CAPITAL DESTINED TO NON-SHAREHOLDERS THIRD PARTIES

(Duration: From September 20 to October 4, both inclusive)

In the event that there are excess shares after phases I and II have elapsed above, there will be a final phase in the monetary capital increase of the Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña, SAD, which will be completely open exclusively to those who are not shareholders of the Club and by virtue of which any third party who is not a shareholder may become a shareholder. Of the entity.

In any case, there will be the following subscription limits by non-shareholders:
• A minimum investment limit per individual or legal entity of two (2) new shares, that is, € 120.20.
• A maximum investment limit per natural or legal person of 4,500 new shares, that is, the amount of € 270,450
Riazor warriors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 01:33   #2
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

This is the email i received:

Dear shareholder,

By means of this email we confirm that you have successfully completed the economic transaction for the payment of 2 shares of the Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña, SAD.

The management process now continues for us at the Athlete Service Office as follows:

We will validate your status as a shareholder and that the number of shares you wish to acquire can be validly registered in your name.
Once the capital increase is closed, you will receive the certificate of ownership of the shares within one month.

If the entire purchase and validation process has been correct, within a maximum period of 72 hours you will receive, at this same email address, the Stock Purchase Bulletin of the Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña, SAD that certifies the operation that you have just finished. to perform.
If there has been any previous error in the operation or problem in the validation, and also within a maximum period of 72 hours, we will contact you through this same email address, to notify you of the incident and solve it accordingly.

If you have any questions about this procedure or about any other matter related to your shares or the capital increase, contact the Athlete Service Office at any time by email: shareholders@rcdeportivo.es or by phone at 10: 00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at 981 259 500 (Ext. 1) and we will help you solve it.

Thank you very much for getting wet again by Dépor and for expanding your contribution to strengthening this institution that unites us.

You are #anosaforza
Old 04-10-2020, 01:35   #3
Riazor warriors
Veteran
Peña Member

I suppose to add NIF which is NIF (Personal Tax ID) of Individuals in Spain but I added my tax ID in Ireland, hopefully it will work.

Anyone went through this? and did it work?

Also what to expect as next steps? thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2020, 14:59   #4
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

If you have any questions you should send an email to accionistas@rcdeportivo.es they tend to respond in about 24 horas.

I was able to buy shares but I had to e-mail them directly and deposit directly into the Deportivo account and send a copy of my Spanish ID. They later send me an e-mail confirming my shares. I'm a Spanish citizen so I had a NIF I could use.
nitraM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 22:37   #5
walex
Peña Member

walex is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to walex Send a message via Yahoo to walex

Good of you my friend.uuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitraM
If you have any questions you should send an email to accionistas@rcdeportivo.es they tend to respond in about 24 horas.

I was able to buy shares but I had to e-mail them directly and deposit directly into the Deportivo account and send a copy of my Spanish ID. They later send me an e-mail confirming my shares. I'm a Spanish citizen so I had a NIF I could use.
Old 13-10-2020, 21:33   #6
lottery loverat
Occasional Member

lottery loverat is on a distinguished road

Is the offer closed?
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2020, 05:33   #7
nitraM
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

nitraM is on a distinguished road

Yeah it ended October 4th.