Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > World Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

World Football For other football that's not related to Depor. For example: the Primera División, Segunda División A, Segunda División B, the Champions League, EURO 2008, the World Cup 2010, Italy, England, Germany, Turkey etc.

Old 26-10-2010, 11:41   #31
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

I know this is a shame on me, but I have seen the wonder goal of Lavezzi, when Depor played on the other TVchannel.
Napoli-Milan 1-2 on a good match
Old 30-10-2010, 21:48   #32
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

great derby at San Siro!

AC Milan-Juventus 1-2

Now, Inter, AC Milan and Juventus are within 3 points! Campionato has become interesting again!
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:03   #33
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

yes, but Dj's Lazio (boooo ) is still easily up-front, after a great goal of Andre Dias...

Juve outplayed Milan after the great goal of Quagliarella. Del Piero with a new club-record of goals for Juve.

Inter played quite bad (disgusting according to Genovese President, Preziosi), and won after a big error of goalie Eduardo.

Antonio Cassano is realesed by Sampdoria, after heavy debates with the president.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:31   #34
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
Antonio Cassano is realesed by Sampdoria, after heavy debates with the president.

He won't stay unemployed

I've read that the president wanted him to be at a kind of social event, but he refused to accompany the president. Nice guy
Old 01-11-2010, 11:34   #35
dj-origenal

dj-origenal is on a distinguished road

No, I am not a fan of Lazio, DepHun I only expressed my liking to the quality their squad has despite the financial troubles..

G.Paolo Pazzini stole the three points for Sampdoria in the last minutes. Scoreless draws between Parma-Chievo and Catania-Fiorentina.

Udinese with the fourth straight victory, over Bari this time thanks to the goals of Chilians Alexis Sanchez and Mauricio Isla.

dj-origenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38   #36
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

yes, Depor is gonna contract him and now the great Antonio asked for apology

Great emotions at Roma's second goal. Vucinic scored after a counter attack, but not even celebrated, Borriello had to ask him for a long time to accept congratulations at least. Vucinic is surely not happy in Roma any more, even when scoring. In the meantime De Rossi tried to escape major problems, as Capitano Totti trashtalked to the ref, opponent Oliveira, then red-carded, finally the suitmen leaders of the security forces hold him back to not go back to the pitch....Ultras behaved it quite well.
So no Totti against Lazio, what a pity.

OK, I understand, Dj
Old 01-11-2010, 11:38   #37
ggeorg

Peña Member

And there's a nice Lazio-Roma derby on it's way

Totti, managed to escape in advance the boooing etc, after getting a red card yesterday.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:27   #38
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

since yesterday Morganti is my favourite referee 2 penalties against Lazio, none of 2 or 3 given to them, a wonderful performance

Vucinic a nice goal celebration once again.

Parma is in big trouble, after losing to a Cavani-lead Napoli.
Old 08-11-2010, 11:43   #39
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepHun
since yesterday Morganti is my favourite referee 2 penalties against Lazio, none of 2 or 3 given to them, a wonderful performance

Vucinic a nice goal celebration once again.

Booooooooo to the ref!!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:58   #40
dj-origenal

A bad match of the leader, Foggia had the equaliser on his left but prefered to hit the crossbar.

Cagliari put a stop to Udinese run of wins with 1-1 draw.

Old 10-11-2010, 21:52   #41
ggeorg

Peña Member

half time, in 9 games for Serie A, 2 goals have scored so far
Old 11-11-2010, 12:18   #42
dj-origenal

Second straight loss for Lazio this time at the newly promoted Cesena and AC Milan are now the leaders after beating Palermo 3-1 with the goals of Pato, Ibra from the spot and Robinho. Happy now DepHun?

Inter keep wasting points drawing 1-1 against Leece. Juventus couldn't achieve more at Brescia(1-1). The equaliser of the locals was a great goal of Alessandro Diamanti

Catania defeated Udinese after some weeks without knowing a loss (1-0) of course the scorer was ex-Barca Maxi Lopez.

Another away victory for Napoli this time against Cagliari with the goal of Lavezzi.

A narrow win for Genoa 1-0 over Bologna.

Old 11-11-2010, 12:55   #43
ggeorg

Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-origenal
Inter keep wasting points drawing 1-1 against Leece.

That's a nice example of how to judge a coach, maybe two coaches. Same team, under two different coaches. For me it says a lot about Murinho, mainly.
Old 11-11-2010, 14:08   #44
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-origenal
Second straight loss for Lazio this time at the newly promoted Cesena and AC Milan are now the leaders after beating Palermo 3-1 with the goals of Pato, Ibra from the spot and Robinho. Happy now DepHun?

Happy? I hate them, and I like/respect only the older players. Have you heard that Maurizio Zamparini is gonna sell Palermo, after the dirty, horroristic, and unacceptable fraud of the referee yesterday. Milan received a penalty after a previous non-whistled own fault, while Palermo had 2 clear penalties, not given. So the grande president escapes from the Italian football, as he gives up the fight with Ita FA and the refs guided by the big 3 (or 4 with Roma)...

OK I understand you, rather Milan than Lazio
Old 11-11-2010, 14:12   #45
dj-origenal

Quote:
Originally Posted By ggeorg
That's a nice example of how to judge a coach, maybe two coaches. Same team, under two different coaches. For me it says a lot about Murinho, mainly.

Well, the injuries for key players and the under performing of others are not Benitez fault, to be fair. I remember the first matchdays of inter under Mourinho they were hardly convincing. He tried to change things from the 4-3-1-2 of Mancini into a 4-3-3 with Quaresma and Amantino Mancini on the wings but it didn't work, he went back to the first system. Now, Benitez is insisting on 4-2-3-1 maybe because of the important casualties his team suffered. Seeing how D.Milito and Maicon's form for example, the injuries of Cambiasso, Samuel, Stankovic. Biabiani is hardly impressive on the right wing so far, Cautinho is still learning at the level...its a bit unfair to put it all simply on the coach IMO

Quote:
Originally Posted By DepHun
Happy? I hate them, and I like/respect only the older players. Have you heard that Maurizio Zamparini is gonna sell Palermo, after the dirty, horroristic, and unacceptable fraud of the referee yesterday. Milan received a penalty after a previous non-whistled own fault, while Palermo had 2 clear penalties, not given. So the grande president escapes from the Italian football, as he gives up the fight with Ita FA and the refs guided by the big 3 (or 4 with Roma)...

OK I understand you, rather Milan than Lazio

Really?

Yeah, one of the penalties you are talking about was commited on Ilicic. Well, it was always like this...

Last edited by dj-origenal : 11-11-2010 at 14:40.