Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum  

Go Back   Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum > Our forums > Deportivo
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deportivo Discuss Real Club Deportivo de La Coruña here: its history, matches, Riazor etc.

Old 23-07-2020, 15:42   #76
Mr Pink
Occasional Member

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diligent
By not playing we couldn't effect the outcome. That's the point of the complaint. If we played we may have still gone down, but we weren't given the chance.

I completely agree with you. If we had played things may or may not have been different - we will never know. The point is people don't seem to be taking that view.
Old 23-07-2020, 17:05   #77
Diligent
Veteran

Peña Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody with high blood pressure please refrain from reading the following.

This is an edited version. The full length can be seen on the websites below..

From eldiario.es have reported that Javier Tebas requested 130,000 euros for an advisory job to the Fuenlabrada for two years, a budget made at the end of 2018. It should be remembered that the son of Tebas himself has been secretary of the Fuenla Board of Directors since 2016 and he is currently a legal advisor according to the president of LaLiga himself.

In fact, given the more than possible conflict of interest, Javier Tebas reported this in 2019 after the promotion to the Second Division of Fuenlabrada. In his letter he indicated that his son was part of the Fuenlabrada council, but he did not mention the business he had had with the aforementioned club, according to eldiario.es.

Javier Tebas and the contradictory versions
In an interview with eldiario.es, Javier Tebas himself acknowledged that “since 2013 I have been president [of La Liga] and I have not served any club and the office that bears my name does not. I do not provide services personally except in exceptional matters and never to clubs ”.

In the document that elDiario.es has obtained, the information is the opposite. "A budget is presented for the provision of legal and economic advisory services [...] The team at the forefront of the services described will be led by the founding partner of the study, Javier Tebas Medrano."

Tebas has his nose well and truly in the trough.

Courtesy of eldiario.es and riazor.org

Last edited by Diligent : 23-07-2020 at 17:33.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 17:29   #78
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by deporik
I'm kinda resigned to the fact that we will be relegated but if Tebas is forced to resign then at least there will be some sort of silver lining, even if it's very thin.

However, although I expect our relegation to be confirmed at some point, there is still hope that we may get saved so will be crossing everything that it happens.
Me too, but I would be delighted if we can stay up..
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 18:27   #79
Mr Pink
Occasional Member

Mr Pink is on a distinguished road

Quote:

From eldiario.es have reported that Javier Tebas requested 130,000 euros for an advisory job to the Fuenlabrada for two years, a budget made at the end of 2018. It should be remembered that the son of Tebas himself has been secretary of the Fuenla Board of Directors since 2016 and he is currently a legal advisor according to the president of LaLiga himself.

In fact, given the more than possible conflict of interest, Javier Tebas reported this in 2019 after the promotion to the Second Division of Fuenlabrada. In his letter he indicated that his son was part of the Fuenlabrada council, but he did not mention the business he had had with the aforementioned club, according to eldiario.es.

In an interview with eldiario.es, Javier Tebas himself acknowledged that “since 2013 I have been president [of La Liga] and I have not served any club and the office that bears my name does not. I do not provide services personally except in exceptional matters and never to clubs ”.

In the document that elDiario.es has obtained, the information is the opposite. "A budget is presented for the provision of legal and economic advisory services [...] The team at the forefront of the services described will be led by the founding partner of the study, Javier Tebas Medrano."

Just read the full document - I have no words
Old 23-07-2020, 19:03   #80
tonideportivoBG
Super-Seasoned
Peña Member

tonideportivoBG is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to tonideportivoBG

I though only in the country where I live presedent of football association is a bastard, but Tebas showed me I have been wrong...
Old 23-07-2020, 19:04   #81
D.TRISTAN
Seasoned Member
Peña Member

D.TRISTAN is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I feel angry.
D.TRISTAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 21:14   #82
Marci 14
Seasoned Member

Marci 14 is on a distinguished road

After all, what was the point of this strict, useless and hysterical fuss about coronavirus if Fuenlabrada could break the "preventative" rules without any consequences?
Perhaps, even the fans should have been let in the stands, nothing would have happened...
Old 23-07-2020, 21:15   #83
lottery loverat
Occasional Member

lottery loverat is on a distinguished road

Old school football administration. The sort of people who stood by when Blatter, Platini and Co we’re pillaging the game. The sooner these types are ALL swept away the better.
Will the government have something to say? Covid rules have surely deliberately been broken in an attempt to gain an advantage. Was this advisor fee €130k declared to the Spanish government? Was tax paid? Will anything be done?
If he goes he’ll want to take a few with him. He knows a lot about the questions the entire planet was asking about Spanish dominance of football and tennis a while back.
It’ll be swept under the carpet.
Hang em high I say.

Last edited by lottery loverat : 23-07-2020 at 21:18.
lottery loverat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2020, 21:55   #84
Blue_Nation
Peña Member

Blue_Nation is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Maybe not the Spanish justice, but Karma will punish Tebas hard, sooner rather than later
Blue_Nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2020, 09:17   #85
abdul001

abdul001 is on a distinguished road

justice must be done
abdul001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2020, 15:53   #86
Xanuco

Xanuco is on a distinguished road

So now there’s even more COVID cases from the Fuenlabrada team?? Grand total of 28 between players and staff. How did they travel to Coruña? That’s irresponsible and dangerous!
Old 25-07-2020, 17:02   #87
Hori
Almost Regular

Hori is on a distinguished road

This is a massive number sadly and it is basically making it impossible to play that last game that Thebas really wanted to play and also blocking the whole playoff system.
As I read the RFEF supports the league of 24 idea because of these circumstances.
Hori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2020, 17:23   #88
ggeorg

Peña Member

ggeorg is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanuco
Grand total of 28 between players and staff.

My guess is that the remaining game will be played around mid-November in order to finish with the play-offs by Xmas
ggeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2020, 18:07   #89
hari

Peña Member

hari is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to hari

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggeorg
My guess is that the remaining game will be played around mid-November in order to finish with the play-offs by Xmas
Great, then in 2021 we will have match day every night
hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2020, 14:54   #90
DepHun
Legend
Peña Member

DepHun is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottery loverat
Old school football administration. The sort of people who stood by when Blatter, Platini and Co we’re pillaging the game.
Platini might have cooperated with Blatter, but still he offered chances to lower rated (eastern) leagues and found out the Financial Fair Play phrase, which we can see at the Man City case, how much is kept currently. Big (team) boys put Platini aside, as he gave 4 places to lower leagues in CL. United or Valencia could have played there instead of the likes of D. Zágreb.

Last edited by DepHun : 26-07-2020 at 15:11.
DepHun is offline   Reply With Quote