Thread: Our Depor
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 17:58   #8
Diligent
Veteran

Peņa Member

Diligent is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ggeorg for the wonderful post.

I've followed Depor since the mid 90's, in the pre internet/social media days. Firstly, picking the result in the national newspapers at the weekends, then following them live on Teletext (younger members here might not what this lol). Since those days my link with the club, the city and Galicia has grown stronger and stronger. This year was my 20th anniversary of my first visit to the city, and even today I am blown away by the hospitality of the locals.

On the pitch we are experiencing some dark days and they might get darker in the coming months ahead before we see some light at the end of the tunnel. We've all witnessed wonderful football over the years, but at this moment in time maybe you could get more excited watching paint dry with this version of Depor. However, I've yet to see a tin of paint in the colours of Blue and White.

Whatever ride this rollercoaster takes us in the coming months, we have to stick with the club through thick and thin, as football mirrors life in many ways.

Keep the faith.

Sempre Depor!

Last edited by Diligent : 12-11-2019 at 18:37.
Diligent is offline   Reply With Quote