Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Current players & coaches (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Player topic: Emre Çolak (midfielder, born in 1991) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8570)

caabrego 27-05-2016 16:44

Player topic: Emre Çolak (midfielder, born in 1991)

Full name Emre Çolak
Date of birth 20 May 1991 (age 25)
Place of birth İstanbul, Turkey
Height 1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position Attacking midfielder / Winger

caabrego 27-05-2016 16:46

It seems this is the first signing of the season 2016/17

caabrego 27-05-2016 17:30

It's official now. This was fast :D

bake-deportivo-B&H 27-05-2016 17:33

I think i read negative comments about his play. Has anyone watched him lately, how does he play? What can we expect from him? I think he is playmaker, so now Fajr can officially become winger :D

hari 27-05-2016 17:38

welcome Emre.. he played only about half of the games in Superliga last season.. was he injured?
by the way we can expect a flurry of Turks in our forum within the next couple of days.. :D

Deporlover 27-05-2016 17:50

Congratulations
Soooooooo happy to have him

hari 27-05-2016 17:53

have you seen him play? how good is he?

walex 27-05-2016 18:36

Its a fine player gala do alot to hold him but he just want to play in another league and he chose depor I like your wish and I pray to lead you to success...just hope is not a replacement for Lucas but he can also play wings 2

Marci 14 27-05-2016 18:40

He was a great player in Fifa :D

hari 27-05-2016 18:52

I guess it is more like a replacement for L.Alberto/Cartabia..

Filip 27-05-2016 19:19

looking at his goal scoring record, if he would replace Lucas, we're going straight to third division in 1 season :D

walex 27-05-2016 20:32

Here is some comments about his playing styles good or bad

Http://sofifa.com/player/199952

ggeorg 27-05-2016 22:23

Finally a Turk :):)

Welcome!!

depooor 28-05-2016 01:14

now we are officially El Turkos

I was going to the see the cup game but missed it, from the comments of some fans, he llooks promising

Riazor warriors 29-05-2016 23:09

Very happy to have a Turkish player finally, he will be amazed with the Turkish flags in Riazor. My friend he is a Galatasaray season ticket holder, he told he is a very good player but he have his ups and downs and the club wanted him to stay but he is looking to play in a bigger league. Maybe we are talking about another Farina here, lets wait & see. For now welcome to Depoooooor

Rack 30-05-2016 13:15

I'm speechless - how can we be getting new players when we've just sacked our coach? Or maybe the new coach has already okayed him??? Either way, it looks very amateurish.

hari 30-05-2016 14:49

I guess that he was available and the club signed him considering that he has a decent profile..

caabrego 28-10-2016 18:08

What we needed, more problems
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=7717

Rack 29-10-2016 10:35

Still unclear what actually happened. Why the secrecy? A little bit of blood-letting can be good sometimes. The club should explain exactly what happened so everyone can move on. The one thing I'm not happy about is GG saying after the derby that Colak was left out for tactical reasons. Did he really think that the public would swallow that? Poor judgement from him.

hari 29-10-2016 16:30

may be he didn't want to get in trouble with the club's management..

walex 29-10-2016 17:29

as for me when you want to discipline a play you just have to do it in a different way not rule out of a match this because this affect a team

Ricardo 01-11-2016 14:36

Our best player in the whole squad!

Rack 01-11-2016 18:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by walex
as for me when you want to discipline a play you just have to do it in a different way not rule out of a match this because this affect a team

Correcto

Blue_Nation 23-01-2018 23:29

http://www.crtvg.es/informativos/cri...a-sua-actitude

- CRISTOBAL: Çolak, Çolak! What's the matter? Do you have any problem? If you don't want to train, you can go. If you want to leave, just go now ! Go! Go!

-SOME COMPANION: Çolak, stay...

Çolak leaves

I also heard that this problem comes from Sunday in Madrid, when Çolak (after losing 7-1) asked for permission to stay in Madrid (party!), as there was no training on Monday. The answer was negative: We traveled together, we come back together, and it seems that he didn't like it.

Deporlover 24-01-2018 10:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Nation

- CRISTOBAL: Çolak, Çolak! What's the matter? Do you have any problem? If you don't want to train, you can go. If you want to leave, just go now ! Go! Go!

Çolak leaves

I also heard that this problem comes from Sunday in Madrid, when Çolak (after losing 7-1) asked for permission to stay in Madrid (party!), as there was no training on Monday. The answer was negative: We traveled together, we come back together, and it seems that he didn't like it.

if his attitude was better he would have been a world class player years ago

heidern 24-01-2018 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Nation

Çolak leaves

Not trying to defend Colak here!

I still think this sequence of events is not optimal on both ends: Colak and Parralo!

If a player is so careless and wants to stay and party in Madrid after losing so badly, you should probably have an adult talk with them once you're back in A Coruna and not wait until their stupidity and frustration hits the rest of the team. I think this is very bad management...

DepHun 24-01-2018 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by heidern
I think this is very bad management...

yep, as I often say, we collected all the available left-footed mental(ly weak) guys in our team. and some right-footed as well. that is bad management. of course as pressure is on the players now, they react even worse.

scoop 24-01-2018 22:19

based on his explanation this is even more and more ridiculous. letting something get to this point where all eyes are on it is just unecessary pressure and distraction for everyone

Rack 25-01-2018 01:14

Explaining yourself on Instagram? Man, I'm getting old. There was a time when issues like this were dealt with "in-house" and that was the end of it. Seems like players just don't want to "take their medicine" anymore. I give up on them.....:rolleyes:

Deporlover 25-01-2018 07:53

losing 7-1 and wants to party in Madrid WTF!!!!!!
does these players feel our pain?! do they know that on Sunday night I could not sleep and I even shouted at my kid because I was sooo furious.

I hope we stay in Liga and then we need a revolution and get of all these kids: Colak, Albentosa, Lusinho, Navarro, Panti, Tyton, Gama, Valentin.
If we stay we should keep the coach, enough with the changes, we need stability

hari 25-01-2018 10:57

What did Valentin and Luisinho did wrong?

tonideportivoBG 25-01-2018 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deporlover
does these players feel our pain?! do they know that on Sunday night I could not sleep and I even shouted at my kid because I was sooo furious.

I hope we stay in Liga and then we need a revolution and get of all these kids: Colak, Albentosa, Lusinho, Navarro, Panti, Tyton, Gama, Valentin.
If we stay we should keep the coach, enough with the changes, we need stability

I know Colak is an idi** but where did he say he want to party? perhaps there was another reason for him to request staying in Madrid.
However after the heavy loss is not appropriate to ask for such a thing.

caabrego 26-01-2018 17:54

Not the first time, he already had these kinds of behavior with Mel and Gaizka.

Shelvin 27-01-2018 03:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deporlover
does these players feel our pain?!

This sounds like something Colak would do. I have seen his instagram stories and he always seems to be in barcelona for one reason or another. It is very clear that to him it is just a job. I think we need to ship out such players at the end of the season.

depor_hk 27-01-2018 09:14

Is it just me or anyone else think our manager is more suitable to manage a youth team? I think his management style is not well suited in the world of high level professional football and after all I can't see any improvement of the 1st team.

hari 01-06-2018 06:22

He has signed a 3-year contract with Al Wahda and will earn 4 million euros annually.
Don't know how much we will receive in terms of transfer fee..

Good riddance and good luck.. i am not worried that he is leaving (it was expected).. he is selfish and will not be as good as he can be..

Riazor warriors 02-06-2018 00:17

shocking news! I thought he will be transferred to Besiktas, Valencia, Villarreal or Sevilla. It is a weird decision to go to a team that doesn't even play in the Asian champions league. It is really sad that the most talented player we have move for 1-1.5M to the Saudi league!

depooor 02-06-2018 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
shocking news! I thought he will be transferred to Besiktas, Valencia, Villarreal or Sevilla. It is a weird decision to go to a team that doesn't even play in the Asian champions league. It is really sad that the most talented player we have move for 1-1.5M to the Saudi league!

I am a saudi.... money my friend... am sure they gave him extra money behind the curtains otherwise he would be stupid to move there.

DepHun 26-01-2019 15:37

scored one goal on 14 games in the Saudi league

DepHun 29-06-2019 14:35

since February without a club...