Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Current players & coaches (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Player topic: Emre Çolak (midfielder, born in 1991) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8570)

hari 25-01-2018 10:57

What did Valentin and Luisinho did wrong?

tonideportivoBG 25-01-2018 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deporlover
losing 7-1 and wants to party in Madrid WTF!!!!!!
does these players feel our pain?! do they know that on Sunday night I could not sleep and I even shouted at my kid because I was sooo furious.

I hope we stay in Liga and then we need a revolution and get of all these kids: Colak, Albentosa, Lusinho, Navarro, Panti, Tyton, Gama, Valentin.
If we stay we should keep the coach, enough with the changes, we need stability

I know Colak is an idi** but where did he say he want to party? perhaps there was another reason for him to request staying in Madrid.
However after the heavy loss is not appropriate to ask for such a thing.

caabrego 26-01-2018 17:54

Not the first time, he already had these kinds of behavior with Mel and Gaizka.

Shelvin 27-01-2018 03:02

Quote:

losing 7-1 and wants to party in Madrid WTF!!!!!!
does these players feel our pain?!

This sounds like something Colak would do. I have seen his instagram stories and he always seems to be in barcelona for one reason or another. It is very clear that to him it is just a job. I think we need to ship out such players at the end of the season.

depor_hk 27-01-2018 09:14

Is it just me or anyone else think our manager is more suitable to manage a youth team? I think his management style is not well suited in the world of high level professional football and after all I can't see any improvement of the 1st team.

hari 01-06-2018 06:22

He has signed a 3-year contract with Al Wahda and will earn 4 million euros annually.
Don't know how much we will receive in terms of transfer fee..

Good riddance and good luck.. i am not worried that he is leaving (it was expected).. he is selfish and will not be as good as he can be..

Riazor warriors 02-06-2018 00:17

shocking news! I thought he will be transferred to Besiktas, Valencia, Villarreal or Sevilla. It is a weird decision to go to a team that doesn't even play in the Asian champions league. It is really sad that the most talented player we have move for 1-1.5M to the Saudi league!

depooor 02-06-2018 05:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riazor warriors
shocking news! I thought he will be transferred to Besiktas, Valencia, Villarreal or Sevilla. It is a weird decision to go to a team that doesn't even play in the Asian champions league. It is really sad that the most talented player we have move for 1-1.5M to the Saudi league!

I am a saudi.... money my friend... am sure they gave him extra money behind the curtains otherwise he would be stupid to move there.

DepHun 26-01-2019 15:37

scored one goal on 14 games in the Saudi league

DepHun 29-06-2019 14:35

since February without a club...

peterke2000 01-07-2019 17:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
since February without a club...

Realy??? how is that possible.

D.TRISTAN 01-07-2019 17:24

Good talent but not a professional player

Deporlover 02-07-2019 06:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterke2000
Realy??? how is that possible.

shitty personality and attitude wastes the big talent he has

Shelvin 02-07-2019 08:03

Quote:

shitty personality and attitude wastes the big talent he has

Yup this guy definitely has some attitude issues. I remember when he was with Depor I used to follow him on Instagram. It almost felt like the guy lived in Madrid or Barcelona seeing as to how often he was there.

ggeorg 30-12-2019 14:37

welcome :cool::cool: