Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Financial situation 2017 (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8785)

caabrego 29-06-2017 21:39

Financial situation 2017

Here's a first look to what was annunced today:
http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/n-news.php?cid=8102

Tomorrow more

Deporlover 29-06-2017 22:02

Great great great news
i think people don't know how much important is this!!!

walex 29-06-2017 23:02

great news

ggeorg 30-06-2017 09:55

i wouldn't be that thrilled as many, though i agree it's a positive thing at this moment.

It's a part of the cycle that will be keeping on, debt-pay-loan-debt-pay-loan, etc...

Deportivo going bankrupt isn't of anyone's interest (won't be good for la liga, the banks, the tax agency, etc), while on the other hand a new loan that will keep prolonging the situation is of benefit for all parts (Depor, la liga, banks).

Rack 30-06-2017 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
i wouldn't be that thrilled as many, though i agree it's a positive thing at this moment.

It's a part of the cycle that will be keeping on, debt-pay-loan-debt-pay-loan, etc...

Deportivo going bankrupt isn't of anyone's interest (won't be good for la liga, the banks, the tax agency, etc), while on the other hand a new loan that will keep prolonging the situation is of benefit for all parts (Depor, la liga, banks).

....but if we unearth and sell another Mbappe all our worries would be over. ;)

Gotta say well done to all involved - it's the best of a bad situation.

cendekia 30-06-2017 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rack
....but if we unearth and sell another Mbappe all our worries would be over. ;)

Gotta say well done to all involved - it's the best of a bad situation.

is there any "revolution" after this? Or is this only to make bussiness become as usual again?

peterke2000 30-06-2017 16:39

I woudn't expect anything major to change in terms of signings and stuff its not that our debt has been cleared its just spread over a longer time.

scoop 01-07-2017 10:04

this is such good news.
You know we have been hurting for a long time while other clubs tried everything they could to break the rules without getting caught. top two clubs had transfer bans and such for example. I knew since the financial fairplay rules we would have some rough times and maybe this is the beginning of the end of those rough times.

I just wonder how soon these benefits can kick in. I am skeptical that it will immediately increase the cap. may be administrative lags in la liga or in the transfer market but def hope we can have a better quality squad starting right now.

DepHun 13-11-2019 20:28

so we are paying between €10 million and €15 million per season in order to reduce our debts.
however our budget is only €18.78 million, from what we spend €13.64 million on players' salaries.
I dont really know how we pay 10-15 million euros to reduce our debts, is Lendoiro back? :)

Shelvin 14-11-2019 10:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
so we are paying between 10 million and 15 million per season in order to reduce our debts.
however our budget is only 18.78 million, from what we spend 13.64 million on players' salaries.
I dont really know how we pay 10-15 million euros to reduce our debts, is Lendoiro back? :)

Considering where we are now, I think we would happily accept Lendoiro back. atleast with him we were in Primera.

Ricardo 14-11-2019 10:50

When you consider that last season we struggled to get into the top 6. The budget is halved, we lose half of our squad, and replace the outgoing with unknown players on loan. It really is no surprise that we are in this situation!

I am no sporting director, but surely the logical thing would be to bring in, in form players, at the right age, with experience in segunda, as we did with Quique and Pedro last season.

To that, you try to bring in 2-3 Fabril players, who identify with the club and will give their all.

At the end of the season, if we don't get promoted, you can then generate some income by selling, as we did with Quique and Edu for example.

As things stand, we are giving minutes to players who are not going to leave a euro to the club come the summer.

Its the first time I've said this, but Carmelo has well and truly screwed us.
The club has put all of its faith in one man, and it has not worked out.

The scary thing, is that Carmelo has cleared out many of the previous back room staff (with over 20 years of experience at the club). So if we do sack him in December, it looks like a new group will have to come in.

american123 14-11-2019 12:46

Agreed and players like Mujaid and Gandoy should have been mainstays of the first team instead of overpaying for Gaku and Lambro. Perhaps we would have kept a player like Fede who would have given everyone more confidence running up and down one side of the wing. Unfortunately many people at the club think that just because they are Depor they will go up and everything will be back to normal and nothing has changed about the way the club runs things. The most successful clubs go down, rearrange the way the club works, create a 3-5 year vision and stick to that plan. As always, we try to cut corners.

DepHun 16-03-2020 08:14

without the shareholders' meeting, without matchday incomes and without tv coverage from what do we want to pay back our debts?

caabrego 20-03-2020 02:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
without the shareholders' meeting, without matchday incomes and without tv coverage from what do we want to pay back our debts?

The key is TV money. That's why la liga is doing everything to play the games. Without games, the TV companies won't paid.

Diligent 20-03-2020 12:59

Thanks Carlos. From a sporting point of view La Liga will want to complete the calendar for this current season in Primera and Segunda divisions. Luisito the coach of Fabril was speaking of the pryamids below the top two divisions and mentioned their is no money especially in Tercera, and possibly Segunda B to finish the campaigns. If that's correct is it possible to have promotion, but no relegation in Segunda for 2019/20?