Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Current players & coaches (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Depor coach: Fernando Vázquez (born in 1954) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7853)

ggeorg 11-02-2013 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feliuk
Well he has gone on record before that he has always wanted to manage Depor and he is a Deportivista

this is what i wanted to hear, thanx :)

vamos Vazquez :)

deporik 11-02-2013 16:53

And he's been supplying our team bus for years :D

Shelvin 11-02-2013 20:12

All the best....please save us!!!

baKe 11-02-2013 20:14

Last Hope.
Hopefully this change will have deep(positive) impact on players.

nitraM 11-02-2013 20:24

I think hes accomplished the task of managing the most noteable gallego teams.

Lugo - Ferrol - Celta - Compostela - Galicia - and now Depor

Filip 11-02-2013 20:29

look to zapping, to the pic of the board and the new trainer: what message does this gives out? Be fat, look so totally anti-sportive as possible, never shave. And this should motivate the players? No wonder those results!!
Where's this PR manager and motivational manager??????

Fabian 11-02-2013 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
look to zapping, to the pic of the board and the new trainer: what message does this gives out? Be fat, look so totally anti-sportive as possible, never shave. And this should motivate the players? No wonder those results!!
Where's this PR manager and motivational manager??????

What? Who cares about that, they are management. I think you exagerrating the importance of superficialities.

Tjorni 11-02-2013 20:47

This is someone to satisfy fans in A Coruna. He is Galician, not Portuguese. He will respect Valeron and other Spanish players. And as I think, it was his dream to manage Depor.
I hope that he can provide some will to survive to our players. Good luck!

ado1988 11-02-2013 20:58

All I'm saying is: Offer something positive to this club...
GOOD LUCK

Filip 11-02-2013 21:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabian
What? Who cares about that, they are management. I think you exagerrating the importance of superficialities.

ho, i don't think so ;) I'm always the first to minimize things like 'advantage of playing home' and such, it's mostly mentally.
But if your boss doesnt give the good example, why would you do?? I give it pretty much importance, yes ;) It's motivational more than psychological - i know the border there is very thin.

deporiginal 11-02-2013 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fabian

He's trying to prove he's a bigger drama queen than you... Quite succesfully :D

He does have a good point though. It's a scientific fact that a football player's motivation is directly linked with the facial hair of the coach.

;)

Shelvin 11-02-2013 21:52

You can look at the photo and see how happy all of them are...some of them seem so bored....as if they were wishing they could be anywhere else but there(at the presentation)

vink 11-02-2013 22:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filip
Whatever, it can't get any worse, supposedly?

I would like to memorialize this moment for the future.

vink 11-02-2013 22:07

Irureta dressed like a butcher going to a funeral, and he's the best coach we ever had. Who cares?

Filip 11-02-2013 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by vink
Irureta dressed like a butcher going to a funeral, and he's the best coach we ever had. Who cares?

the best, or the one who's period had internationally the more succes?

was he better than, Arsenio? would he have reached the same with the same players? well maybe yes, maybe not. Would another coach won more with depor at Irureta's years?

ok, i'm going too far now; the point is i vastly believe in the importance of the coaches' and managers' look-and-feel.