Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   The Fan Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Are you going to see Depor and if so where??? (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7261)

peterke2000 03-04-2013 20:22

I am going to take off in brussel airport first to barcelona and form there to a coruna and i go whit luftansa

Riazor 04-04-2013 09:43

Really? Did you book 2 seperate flights or just a connection?
Also wondering how much the plane tickets would cost... May come in handyl when I want to go, one day :D

Blue_Nation 04-04-2013 16:57

He left early in the morning, I think, so maybe can't answer for a few days. ;)
I already have the ticket for Peter. As socio, I could get 2 tickets for Depor-Zaragoza and Depor- Athletic for only 15 euros (7.5 per match). Tickets for my location in Marathon Inferior was sold out, but they offered me instead 2 tickets for other stand, Tribuna Delantera, with the same price. :)

So if anyone is interested in coming for the next game at home against Athletic, and can manage to travel here, the ticket is for free. It's a good seat, 6th row, close to Depor bench, the usual price is 52 euros, but as I said before, will be for free for any member of this forum, only have to pay me a couple of beers if he wants to. :D ;)
I'm going to be out until saturday, if someone is interested, just say it here or send me a PM.

ggeorg 05-04-2013 07:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue_Nation
So if anyone is interested in coming for the next game at home against Athletic, and can manage to travel here, the ticket is for free.

that's why you "should post more often" :D

peterke2000 07-04-2013 19:05

Hello people i am back from a wonderfull 4 days off A coruna and thanks to Bleu nation i coud see the game agaist zaragoza also so thanks agian bleu nation i was great to see you.

@ riazor my plain tikets where not so cheap actualy becaeus i booked them just 1 day befor i went the lady at the booking also said they coud be half the prive i paid them if i was more early getting them but i did not give muche about it i needed a few day away from here anyway.

About the game you coud feel the tension and nervous in the riazor becaues there was not so muche noise and atmosphere like it was when i was at the promotion game but i am happy we won. But the difference at being at the stadium whit watching it on tv is a lot but it was great.

Mortenlj 07-04-2013 20:09

Must have been a great game to see in the stadium, good to hear that you had a good time. :)

Blue_Nation 07-04-2013 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterke2000
so thanks agian bleu nation i was great to see you.

It was my pleasure :)

Btw, 2 consecutive visits of forum members to Riazor, 2 consecutive wins at home. So, who's next? :D ;)

Xurxo 08-04-2013 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterke2000
I am going to take off in brussel airport first to barcelona and form there to a coruna and i go whit luftansa

Lufthansa?? They don't fly neither from Brussels to Barcelona nor Barcelona-Coruņa, it were probably codeshares from Brussels Airlines and/or Vueling.

I feel sorry we couldn't have some beers before the game; when I called you you said you already had a ticket so I arrived only 15-20 minutes before the game at Riazor.

And ones again, let me say you're really crazy, man!! Haha

peterke2000 08-04-2013 16:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xurxo
Lufthansa?? They don't fly neither from Brussels to Barcelona nor Barcelona-Coruņa, it were probably codeshares from Brussels Airlines and/or Vueling.

I feel sorry we couldn't have some beers before the game; when I called you you said you already had a ticket so I arrived only 15-20 minutes before the game at Riazor.

And ones again, let me say you're really crazy, man!! Haha

yeah I know I had it wrong I was to lazzy to get and watch it one my ticket when I write this it was whit vueling that I went to A coruna. Yeah to bad I did not see you i was thinking to call you after the game but I had to be at 5 at the airport to get my flight back to Barcelona and then from there to brussels.

There are more people say I am crazzy to support a team that far and even go to the game but i dont care :D

By the way on a side note the hosteses in the airplains from Vueling are hot my god especialy when i went back from barcelona to brussels man hot ass :D :D :D

Crocodile_Dundee 08-04-2013 19:10

Right so who's going to Valencia this weekend or the home fixture the week after against Bilbao.:D I'd be very tempted if I wasn't so busy with work.

tonideportivoBG 08-04-2013 21:39

Who will go next week against Levante? :D it seems that when someone of us going to watch the game live, we always win :) so next please.

DepHun 09-04-2013 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
it seems that when someone of us going to watch the game live, we always win :)

except for cases when I have been there of course. ;) like for Rayo game in Vallecas in Oct. so I promise I don't go for any more matches this season. :D

tonideportivoBG 10-04-2013 07:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by DepHun
except for cases when I have been there of course. ;) like for Rayo game in Vallecas in Oct. so I promise I don't go for any more matches this season. :D

Hahah didn't know that :) why u choose away game instead home game? taking in mind our away form this season i can't count you for bad luck :)

DepHun 10-04-2013 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonideportivoBG
Hahah didn't know that :-) why u choose away game instead home game? taking in mind our away form this season i can't count you for bad luck :-)

the boys need my individual support on away matches much more, than in the fully packed Riazor. :-D realisticly because of the travel-costs and possibilities between Madrid and A Coruna :wink:. Otherwise, if you are able to go to an away match to Madrid or mainly to Barcelona, the local penas of Deportivo are un-imaginably good. From George I heard, that hundreds from the Pena Deportivista de Barcelona are going for the Levante game this week-end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIibpjq7h98

Blue_Nation 10-04-2013 14:56

LFP announced today the date and hour for Depor vs Athletic, that will be on April 21st, sunday, at 17:00 h.