Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   General evolution (2020/2021) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9303)

babydepor 20-07-2020 22:47

Playing against Castilla and Barca B was not bad comparing to playing against Celta B. OMG !

caabrego 20-07-2020 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by hari
Carlos, do you know if Segunda B matches are live streamed somewhere?

Yes TVG and there's a website that gives all the games. You have to play like $1 per game.

Vidal now saying that Depor will protest and that the fulll last matchday must be replayed.

Tjorni 20-07-2020 23:13

Quote:

Vidal now saying that Depor will protest and that the fulll last matchday must be replayed.

We protested many times this season, but without success. This time I can't believe that all games will be replayed.

Shelvin 20-07-2020 23:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by caabrego

This is absolutely shameful. Just accept the result and move on. We have no-one but ourselves to blame for this.

Filip 20-07-2020 23:30

did we ever ever win a single protest? Don't think so. It's another shameful act, just like protesting playing those kids.

caabrego 21-07-2020 01:36

The point is that it isn't only us
Rayo Vallecano, Numancia and Elche are ready to do the same
And other clubs like Oviedo are protesting because they were forced to play. Even Albacete, despite been saved with that penalty, is saying that it was abnormal.

The mess is going to be huge

lottery loverat 21-07-2020 01:51

The authorities got lucky tonight. Imagine if a draw in a single covid rearranged game could give both teams what they needed?
Depor should take it like men. No complaints. What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger and all that jazz.
FM2021 should be interesting.

lottery loverat 21-07-2020 01:58

When does next season start?
When are the fixtures released?

tonideportivoBG 21-07-2020 06:30

I agree with all who said is Depor's fault to relegate. There are no two opinions here, but the reality is that it was not fair towards us and some other teams this event to cancel the game hours before kick-off. I recently started to feel disguste by Spanish Football Association and their polemic decisions - In Europe Spanish Association seems like the worst one.

Let's hope new season will bring us more joy and brighter future for Depor.

Shelvin 21-07-2020 07:04

In my opinion Fuenlabrada should have played with their remaining players. They made the trip to La Coruna so they must have had a back up plan in case the postponement idea didn't work out. At this point every team is responsible for their players safety and health. If they couldn't maintain a safety bubble, not only have they created a problem for themselves but also a risk for the opposition. They should be fined. Having said that, I doubt any of the matches will be replayed. Imagine if in the re-play Albacete lose and get relegated. They will protest as well that it was unethical for them to play twice. La Liga has to draw the line somewhere.

peterke2000 21-07-2020 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shelvin
This is absolutely shameful. Just accept the result and move on. We have no-one but ourselves to blame for this.

I agree sadly it woudn't make and diffrents.

ggeorg 21-07-2020 09:01

The matchday shouldn't have been played, but Depor isn't the one affected by this.

The one that is clearly affected by this is Elche. They occupy the playoff spot, which they will lose when Fuenla plays Depor juvenils in a few days.

american123 21-07-2020 09:04

From what I read it’s a joint protest of a few clubs. While I agreed that they needed to protest Extremadura, they need to pursue this as well but quietly. A financial settlement could be needed to survive while still accepting the relegation. The most important thing today is for the new project to begin with a clear head and start to identity the players for next season since we’ll be playing against amateurs again and cannot pay professionals. Juan Rodriguez, Valin, Gandoy, Brea, Javi Sanchez, Aaron Sanchez should be the first to be announced. Try and already secure a loan for Mujaid so that in the case of a promotion he can return to Depor. IMO it is not worth opening Riazor except for Ferrol, Pontevedra, and Racing.

american123 21-07-2020 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
The matchday shouldn't have been played, but Depor isn't the one affected by this.

The one that is clearly affected by this is Elche. They occupy the playoff spot, which they will lose when Fuenla plays Depor juvenils in a few days.

With almost all of the contracts expiring yesterday, they will definitely be playing their Juvenils/Fabril players who get invited back this week.

Hori 21-07-2020 10:19

Replaying the whole matchday is not an option, everyone would like to prepare for the next season. For us the only option is to push for a 24 teams league (with Numancia and Depor) for the next season.
The Elche thing is though as well. Basically they are kicked off from the playoff.