Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   General evolution (2020/2021) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9303)

ggeorg 14-12-2020 09:59

Losing to Celta B at Riazor, as other mentioned as well is the worst moment in the clubs history.

Apart from that, our main problem atm isn't the quality of the team (we will get a top-3 spot) but that we aren't building anything. The season will be defined during two games in May, no matter if we are good or bad atm, after those two games we will be in either segunda or segunda b next season.

Still we don't built anything, next season at segunda or segunda b we will still have to buy 10 new players, aged 28 or 30, that have played all over Spain during their careers and will have one more step at Riazor.

In the previous matchday, it was the first time since a few years, that we have started a game without a galician in the team...We reached Segunda B and we're starting a game without a local one??

We're heading nowhere...

Ricardo 14-12-2020 18:12

A top 3 spot is not guaranteed, now that we have lost, other teams will be fancying their chances against us.

But yes I agree with your other point. We have Hector, Valin, Gandoy and Adrian Castro who could arguably be doing a better job than Salva, Boveda, Borges and Nacho/Costa.

So why doesn't FV see what we see?
Why does he insist on such as defensive line up week in week out?

I like FV but I think he should be doing things differently.

ggeorg 25-01-2021 12:51

We have reached a new historic low...Currently 6th in Group 1, the lowest point we have ever reached so far have been 5th position in segunda b in 1980.

Mr Pink 25-01-2021 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
We have reached a new historic low...Currently 6th in Group 1, the lowest point we have ever reached so far have been 5th position in segunda b in 1980.

I thought we were third? Although I do see that teams have games in hand over us.

tonideportivoBG 25-01-2021 17:35

We are so bad. Its incredible.

ggeorg 26-01-2021 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pink
I thought we were third?

Sixth, if we add the 2 sub-groups

Mr Pink 26-01-2021 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg
Sixth, if we add the 2 sub-groups

So how many teams qualify from each sub group to have the chance of promotion?

Im so confused with this system.

depooor 26-01-2021 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Pink
So how many teams qualify from each sub group to have the chance of promotion?

Im so confused with this system.

2 groups A and B

we are in A, we need to be in one of the first three

then, the 3 from each group move to a new tournament with their previous points, three of the new tournament get promoted, thats is why it is important to get as much points as possible ..which we are not doing right now

unioists ( whatever is the spelling of the club ) is now first with 24 points so they would have the advantage if they continue winning

we are in deep shit

Marci 14 27-01-2021 09:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by depooor
we are in deep shit

Proper summarization of the current situation. But, there are still have 7 more games to go (not too much imo) and don't forget the menace of the possible cancellation of the competition which could save our ass from to complete demolition.

Hori 02-02-2021 13:50

After a winter market with many questions there is a big silence from the club.
So far they haven't confirmed Costa's transfer or Rayco's inscription.
They haven't released the shirt numbers.
No info about post market press conference.
Everything is so dark and sad in this club :(

american123 02-02-2021 16:01

It seems as if the board through Abanca would just continue to fund their inept decisions and keep funneling money into a club that has no vision. FInally they have had enough and got rid of their most expensive player in Rolan and replaced him with 2 players already on the payroll. Unfortunately, this should have been the thinking in the summer instead of bringing in players making 1M+ (Borges) for a team in 2B. Sadly, I think this means the beginning of the end unless Abanca can find a buyer for Depor over the next 6 months.

Mr Pink 03-02-2021 11:24

We need a miracle

Are you there Amancio Ortega??

DepHun 05-02-2021 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by american123
Sadly, I think this means the beginning of the end unless Abanca can find a buyer for Depor over the next 6 months.

Abanca needs to get back their debts in us, they want us to be alive by any mean. they dont let us down until the very last moment.

american123 07-02-2021 13:53

Do we know the exact # for the debt we owe Abanca? I've read anywhere from 30M to 110M. I'd assume a buyer coming in would have to have that number in order to buy the club and pay off the debt.

DepHun 07-02-2021 14:07

yep, I was interested in the debts, we got an answer in the financial topic from a mate of us. but it is not really relevant, Depor is not playing in Austria or North-America, no-one cares about our debts, everyone knows we are never gonna pay it back, just like all the other teams in South-Europe