Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum

Deportivo-La-Coruna.com Forum (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/index.php)
-   Deportivo (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   General evolution (2020/2021) (http://www.deportivo-la-coruna.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9303)

ggeorg 19-08-2020 13:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottery loverat
No news?

August is the month of vacation :D

DepHun 20-08-2020 08:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ggeorg

I dont even know, which opponents to hate. Shame on Tebas also for this. :D

Btw. Xosé, not a must, just for fun, can you give us some details your (so our :D ) feelings towards teams like Pontevedra and Coruxo.

Tebas really hates Galicia: last year Galician teams were in the same regional group with a lot of the Madrid-based and 3 Mallorcan teams. They had to travel a lot, although there were a lot of teams in Castilla & León.

caabrego 22-08-2020 01:44

Quote:

The call of the Competiton Commitee is until next weekend, on Monday it's the draw of the calendar, but it seems it will be delayed at Segunda.

american123 24-08-2020 13:57

The new date is now is Aug 31 which means we will have about 2 weeks to plan a team after the decision...which will probably be delayed again.

caabrego 24-08-2020 17:04

The RFEF said today that the draw is postponed until the case with Fuenlabrada is over and until the goverment gives guidelines in the coming future

La Liga responded that they will make their own draw on Thursday and that no to a Segunda with 24 teams

The RFEF now menaces that there will be consequences if they make the draw

And we are only on Monday :popcorn:

Tjorni 24-08-2020 17:44

So Liga said that they investigated that they did nothing wrong. Well done, Tebas.

ggeorg 25-08-2020 12:14

It has been arranged a crucial meeting between RFEF and La Liga on Thursday, where they will decide when they are going to have a crucial meeting.

DepHun 25-08-2020 18:13

Quote:

It has been arranged a crucial meeting between RFEF and La Liga on Thursday, where they will decide when they are going to have a crucial meeting.

:D

Ricardo 26-08-2020 16:06

we will hopefully find out tomorrow, after this meeting whether we will be in segunda or segunda b.

With approx 2 weeks to finalise our new squad.

caabrego 26-08-2020 19:48

And now an audio comes out with Tebas himself talking of how to buy CF Fuenlabrada and make very "interesting" moves, like money laundering. Boy, the next 24 hours will be interesting :popcorn:

ggeorg 26-08-2020 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by caabrego
And now an audio comes out with Tebas himself talking of how to buy CF Fuenlabrada and make very "interesting" moves, like money laundering. Boy, the next 24 hours will be interesting :popcorn:

I'll quit following this here, and waiting next season to come to Netflix :cool:

deporik 26-08-2020 22:35

Tebas seems to be above the law, so wouldn't be surprised if he rides this out.

Fuenlabrada saved from the threat of relegation tonight and if Tebas gets his way of a 22 team league then you have to wonder what power (if any) the rfef actually has in Spain.

Riazor warriors 26-08-2020 23:51

Tomorrow is a huge day for the future of this club. I was hoping the possibility of Fuenlabrada being relegated would affect the decision of us staying in Segunda.
Now with the decision about Fuenlabrada being safe in Segudna, i'm more concerned!

american123 27-08-2020 12:33

It is official. Segunda B and now to plan for a completely different team with only a handful of "professional" players. Although very disappointing and financially dangerous with these times, I am excited on how this new Depor will be built with a larger focus on Abegondo and young players. I hope we can learn from the mistakes that got us here in the first place and come back much stronger than before like many teams have before (Cadiz, Elche, Mallorca). While players with potential like Alberto/Brea, Valin, Juan Rodriguez, Gandoy, and Adri Castro will stay, I am worried about someone like Mujaid leaving who proved he can play at a much higher level than 2B and would be a great reinforcement for a top Segunda/newly promoted Primera team.

Mr Pink 27-08-2020 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by american123
It is official. Segunda B

Where did you read/hear this? I can’t find any info at present.